Harriet Bass is available for both private coaching and master classes. For more information on her extensive teaching experience click here.
Workshop topics covered have included:
- Resume and headshot consultation
- Utilizing Your Character and Casting “Type”
- Audition Selection
- Audition technique for Theater – The Classics
- Audition technique for Theater – Contemporary
- Auditioning for Film and Television
- Monologue Coaching
- Sides Coaching
- The Business of Acting
- Searching for an Agent
We have just added a new workshop for beginning directors:
HOW TO BEST UTILIZE YOUR CASTING DIRECTOR
- Communicating your casting needs
- Writing an effective breakdown
- Picking effective sides
- Adjusting the audition to acheive what you are looking for
- Creating a warm and welcoming room
- The callback session
The class style is part lecture, part practical application, and part informal discussion. This collaborative process encourages the students to participate in shaping the material that will introduce them to the art of casting a great show.
For more information on all packages and pricing please email or call the office at 212-598-9032.